Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway
Welcome to the Osceola & St. Croix Valley Railway! We have a new schedule, a new First Class Dining time and new events, including a Murder Mystery Dinner Train. Check out our schedule for the most up-to-date information.
- Ride the Rails through the beautiful St. Croix River Valley in fully restored vintage railroad equipment
- Experience the glory days of railroading on an excursion to the fully restored 1886 wooden depot in Dresser
- First Class Brunch and Dinner, Pizza, Murder Mystery Express and other special events
- Experience full-scale, hands-on railroading in action
- Visit the Freight Room Museum for railroading nostalgia and local historical artifacts
- Our reservation software is organized by date. To make reservations, please go to the schedule
- To make reservations, please go to our schedule and search by date.
- Trains operate every Saturday and Sunday from through October 24
- All excursions are round trip
- Several cars are heated and air conditioned, but the most popular locations on the train are not climate controlled, so we recommend guests dress with the outside temperature in consideration
- Restrooms and concessions are available on most trains
- Trains run regardless of rain or snow. Guests will remain dry on the train
- First Class Brunch and Pizza trains are family friendly
- First Class Dinner is a more-formal dining experience. Please dress accordingly
- Because of their vintage nature, the railway cars are not wheelchair accessible. However, our concession car has a wonderful spot for those in wheelchairs to sit, and we do have wheelchair lifts available
- Please do not smoke on the train or around the depot
- There is quite a bit to do in Osceola. Please visit www.myosceolachamber.org to find out more about what is going on in town.